Hardwired Two-Diver Intercom: Sounds like a telephone, but for underwater use.
- Fully operational past 100 Meters Ocean Depth.
- Automatically turns on when in water, with visual power indicator.
- Clips to shoulder strap, Buoyancy Compensator or other convenient place under diver’s head.
- Plugs with different microphone interface.
- Two Earphones supplied for redundancy and clarity, with holders to attach between full face mask straps
- Kevlar reinforced cables for connection between divers.
- Rechargeable with mains charger (supplied) when out of the water.
- Rechargeable battery pack may be replaced by customer after shelf life or operational expiry of 5 years.
- Commercial Mission Oriented Diving
- Recreational Diving
- Technical Diving
- Scientific Diving
Main Housing Size: 14.8 cm length x 4.9 cm diameter with end cap. 50 cm cable length to earphone.
Weight: 100 grams negative in seawater.
Depth: 100 Meters operating depth.
Power On: Water Switch.
Indicators: Power LED indicates POWER ON. Also indicates charging and end of charge.
Sound: Audio of both Diver 1 and Diver 2 present at earphones. Sidetone is available at the transmitting diver, similar to telephone.
Connections: Connection to Diver 1 Microphone.
Order Microphone to suit full face mask:
- Interspiro AGA
- Ocean Reef
- for Scubapro
- Kirby Morgan M48
(Rated to 100M.) Other microphones available. Connection to cable between Diver 1 and Diver 2. Other cable lengths are available. All audio connections may be made underwater. All contacts are gold plated beryllium copper intended for hard use.
Anchor Point: Wrist Strap for Hardwired Cable.
Operating Temp.: -0 to +45 deg C.
- Stock: On Request
- Brand: DiveLink
- Model: DIVELINK HARDWIRED TWO-DIVER INTERCOM